Players from Fall will be rostered to the same team in the Spring. Practice day/time are decided by the Coach of the team. Do you want to Coach? Please sign up to help out. We have coaches/trainers that can assist in running practices and have guides on training.
PLEASE READ before signing up. You will select an option when you get to the PAYMENT. Registrations for Recreational soccer are broken down to the following categories:
Games played at Crossroads Soccer Complex or Korompai Soccer Fields
- 4U First Kick ($75) – Group training and game play on Sat only. No weekday practices.
- 5U/6U ($80) – Play 3v3 or 5v5 (No of teams/players is a factor). Teams usually practice 1-2 times a week.
- 7U/8U ($90) – Play 5v5 with a goalie. Teams usually practice 2x a week.
- 9U/10U ($95) – Play 7v7 with a goalie. Teams usually practice 2x a week.
- 11U-12U ($115) – Play 9v9 with a goalie. Teams usually practice 2x a week.
- 13U-15U ($125) – This will be a 7v7 league. This gets the players more touches and game time. Teams usually practice 2x a week.
- 16U-19U ($150) – This will be a 7v7 league. This gets the players more touches and game time. Teams usually practice 2x a week.
- ACADEMY ($150) – Teams will play variations of 3v3, 5v5, 7v7. Teams usually practice 2x a week in group training format.This will be an in-house league for 7U-10U players wanting to develop skills to get ready to play Select Soccer at 11U. Coaches: Johnny, Zach, Alvin, and others will be assisting with this Academy league. So if you are going to commit, please sign up for this.
*Note: Some games maybe played at Korompai for weeknight games or scrimmages. Each player will receive a jersey. If starting in the Fall, the same jersey will be used in the Spring season with the same team.