- 4U First Kick - Group training and game play on Sat only. No weekday practices.
- 5U/6U - Play 3v3 or 5v5 (No of teams/players is a factor). Teams usually practice 1-2 times a week.
- 7U/8U - Play 5v5 with a goalie. Teams usually practice 2x a week.
- 9U/10U - Play 7v7 with a goalie. Teams usually practice 2x a week.
- 11U-12U - Play 9v9 with a goalie. Teams usually practice 2x a week.
- 13U-15U - This will be a 7v7 league. This gets the players more touches and game time. Teams usually practice 2x a week.
- 16U-19U - This will be a 7v7 league. This gets the players more touches and game time. Teams usually practice 2x a week.
- ACADEMY - Teams will play variations of 3v3, 5v5, 7v7. Teams usually practice 2x a week in group training format. This will be an in-house league for 7U-10U players wanting to develop skills to get ready to play Select Soccer at 11U. Coaches: Johnny, Zach, Alvin, and others will be assisting with this Academy league. So if you are going to commit, please sign up for this.
*Note: Some games maybe played at Korompai for weeknight games or scrimmages.
Home Team and their parents and Away Team and their parents will be on opposite sides of the field.
3 yard technical line on each field. Coaches and Parents are to remain behind this line. Coaches are not allowed to walk beyond midfield.
We are always looking to add players to our Select program. If interested, email CentexSoccerReg@gmail.com for more information.
Visit the Select Link at the top of the page to get more information as well.
Crossroads Complex - OPEN
Korompai Complex - CLOSED
West Temple Park - OPEN
Freedom Park - OPEN
Miller Park - OPEN
NO PETS | NO SMOKING | NO ALCOHOL | NO BOTTLES | NO REF ABUSE @ GAME FIELDS
VIOLATIONS COULD LEAD TO REMOVAL FROM THE PARK
The mission of Centex Storm Soccer Club (CSSC) is to provide a quality select and recreational soccer program to the boys and girls of Central Texas. Striving to promote, govern, and teach the game of soccer for the benefit of the players, coaches, and referees. All those involved with CSSC should encourage and demonstrate sportsmanship, fair play, and family involvement in a positive nature for all levels of the club.